Dogs have been man’s best friend for many years. They provide security, fun moments, and even protect your herd while in the field. Moreover, they all have different functions is our homes, adding that extra glow that only a pet can.
Ensure your dog has everything, as far as nutrition is concerned, by acquiring the best dog food in the market. The Royal Canin Health Nutrition German shepherd Dog food is among the best-costumed meal for your dog. If you are keeping an adult German shepherd, then this is the best meal for your dog.
Following this article, we are doing to provide you an in-depth review of this product. Siting the advantages and draws backs of the product to your animal. We shall also have a look at the reasons why it is the best meal for adult German shepherds.
- 1 The Royal Canin Health Nutrition German Shepherd Dog food
- 2 Customer Review
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Final Words
- 5 Some Best Selling German Shepherd Dog Food
The Royal Canin Health Nutrition German Shepherd Dog food
No products found.
Make every meal count by providing the best meal for your beautiful German shepherd. Clearly, the Royal Canin dog food is the finest in the market. It is costumed to keep your German shepherd healthy and robust. The meal is designed by a wonderful group of veterinarians, breeders, and various pets’ experts, to ensure each ingredient is highly efficient to the pet. With the right formula to target different areas of the body.
The dog food is meant for German shepherds 15 months and older. But you will find the meal more appealing even to younger dogs.
The product is also capable of promoting healthy skin and coat, at the same time ensuring bone and joint health.
Keeping mind the lifestyle and the life stage needs of your dog, veterinarians have managed to come up with a perfect formula to ensure your dog has every requirement for growth. This way, you don’t have to look for other products to supply additional nutrient. You will find all you need in this product.
- The Royal Canin breed Health Nutrition has an exclusive kibble shape for easy grasping and chewing. Moreover, the kibble is harder in texture with a size and shape that promotes eating.
- It is designed to provide a nutritional need for adult German shepherd 15 months and older. (It is the best for purebreds)
- For smooth digestion health and optimal stool quality, the royal canin German shepherd dry dog food is composed of highly digestible proteins, not forgetting specific fibers. This way, your dog will not suffer from indigestion or constipation.
- Using this product will keep your dog’s skin healthy. Thanks to the EPA and DHA obtained from fish oil, the surface of the dog’s skin barrier is reinforced with essential nutrients. They promote lovely skin development.
- The product also contains glucosamine and chondroitin. This is the ingredients responsible for large bodies, strong joint and bones.
- Brown rice – This product is a little higher in protein and lowers in fat.It is the best source of energy for your dog.
- Pork Meal- This is a beautiful source of high-quality protein — the best for maintaining muscle mass.
- Powdered cellulose – This is an excellent source of insoluble fiber (should not be more than it can interfere with the digestion of your dog).
- Wheat gluten – gluten is the generic name given to proteins found in grains. They help in maintaining the shape of your pet (acts like a glue holding food together).
- Green tea extract – They are responsible for ensuring the dog’s breath remains fresh and the stool less smelly.
- Rosemary extract- They reduce the risk of cancer in your dog.
- Chicken by-product- Are the best for making the meal tastier to the dog.
Other ingredients include:
- ferrous Sulfate
- sodium Tripolyphosphate
- brewers rice
- Monocalcium phosphate
- Choline Chloride
- Sodium Selenite
- hydrolyzed yeast
- Choline chloride
- It has a high protein formula which helps dogs maintain their energy
- It’s free from Corn
- contains Omega 6 which is very useful in a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Has efficient fibers for effective digestion
- It is not entirely grain-free
- The kibble size is not ideal for smaller breed dogs
Mrs. Babs C
“I’ve always known my German had a sensitive stomach. We had her on another brand’s “sensitive stomach”.
She had the worst farts. I’m not kidding. The kind that hit you as you’ve run into a solid wall of stink. Because of all the other digestive issues she previously had, I was scared – but, had to try something new.
We slowly mixed the food to transition. Once it was more than 1/2 of Royal Canin, we could tell the difference. Now it seems like there is no gas unless we try and give her a new treat. She didn’t seem to have any problem tolerating the transition. I also swear she is just a little more spunky than usual.”
Q: What can one do if your German shepherd does not enjoy the diet anymore?
A: If you are making a transition from one bag to another. You should consider mixing the new meal with the current feed. This way, there will be a gradual transition from one meal to the other. But if the dog resists eating after this, then there must be something wrong with the general health of the dog. You will have to observe it for more hours then take it to a professional for assistance.
Q: Why is my dog refusing this food?
A: If your dog is not eating the food altogether. There must be something wrong with it.You have to check the ingredients and the expiry date.If all is well the take the product to the store for another option of the Royal Canin Product.
Q: How safe is this product to my dog?
A: It mandatory that all customer must have state of the art products. That is why the products are produced with the most excellent techniques and taken through rigorous testing. This way you can be sure that the meal you provide to your dog is very thing it requires. However, as stated, the meal is only for adult German shepherds, usually 15 months and above.
Q: Are grains important in the dog’s diet?
A: Yes, grains have an essential role in the dog’s diet. Grains are the mains source of essential nutrients in the body of the animal. But you may come across some products that don’t have grains.
Q: is it a must that the food has a specific color?
The products provided all have natural coloring. Royal Canin does not use artificial coloring on the products.
Every pet owner dreams of finding the best meal their dogs . What are you waiting for? The Royal Canin Health Nutrition for German Shepherds is the best meal for your dog. A meal that will see your German shepherd thrive in both size and strength, for maximum protection.
Some Best Selling German Shepherd Dog Food
No products found.